CASE2020: August 24 to 26, 2020
Paper Submission deadline: June 1st, 2020
Due to the current situation of public knowledge about COVID-19, the Argentine Congress of Embedded Systems, CASE2020, will be held virtually.
Accepted papers in “Article” and “Technological Forum” categories will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for review and possible publication in one of the following journals:
- In the Special Issue “Latest Advances in Embedded Systems Research in Latin America” of the International Journal of Embedded Systems (IJES) (indexed in Scopus). Only for accepted papers in “Article” category.
- In Elektron journal (indexed in various databases): For accepted papers in “Article” and “Technical Forum” categories.
Manuscripts can be presented in three categories: “Article”, “Technical Forum” and “Report”. Manuscripts will be received on the CASE easychair website, in accordance with the conditions and format detailed in the following links:
- General guidelines for all categories
- Guidelines for Article format
- Guidelines for Technical Forum format
- Guidelines for Report format
Participating in CASE is completely free. It includes the publication of the works in the Congress Proceedings (with registered ISBN) and on the CASE website.
CASE uses double-blind peer review, so, the submitted manuscript for the first revision should not include authors name, filiations nor the acknowledgments section, if any.
All accepted works will be presented during the CASE Poster Session. Information on the assembly of the posters.
Outstanding works will be invited to make an oral presentation as part of the SASE Tutorials.
Works that have not been presented during the poster session of the event will not be published.
This conference is subject to IEEE plagiarism standards; please read here. Authors cannot submit to CASE works published or presented for publication in other places.