- The ¬ęReport¬Ľ category includes preliminary or in progress works, final year projects, among others.
- CASE uses double-blind method for revisions, so THE MANUSCRIPT SUBMITTED TO ITS FIRST REVISION SHOULD OMIT AUTHORS‚Äô NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS, AS WELL AS THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT SECTION. The text in these sections should be replaced by letters X so that they fulfil the same space.
- An abstract should be sent, written in Spanish or English, with a maximum of 2 pages + bibliography (example Report format).
- The PDF file should not exceed 1 Mbyte (place the images in a suitable resolution and according to the A4 format), the columns of the reference section should be balanced, neither texts nor page number should be added in the upper or lower margin of the sheet. Please verify that the page size is A4.
- The manuscript should be submitted through Easychair in pdf format, entering authors information, the abstract in plain text, the chosen category (indicate preferably only one or at most two categories), keywords and topic.
- Accepted papers in ‚ÄúReport‚ÄĚ category will be included in the proceedings of the Congress.
- ALL accepted works will be exhibited in poster mode during the event. The authors will present an A1 size poster (594mm x 841mm).
- In order to be accepted, the manuscript should be within the scope of the conference, they must be original, they should not have been presented elsewhere, and the text should be clear, coherent and written in Spanish or English.