Technological Forum format
- CASE uses double-blind method for revisions, so THE MANUSCRIPT SUBMITTED TO ITS FIRST REVISION SHOULD OMIT AUTHORS‚Äô NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS, AS WELL AS THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT SECTION. The text in these sections should be replaced by letters X so that they fulfil the same space.
- A complete article should be sent, written in Spanish or English, with a maximum of 2 pages + bibliography with a may be non-original but interesting work, e.g. thesis. (See format and templates in: IEEE_templates).
- The PDF file should not exceed 1 Mbyte (place the images in a suitable resolution and according to the A4 format), the columns of the reference section should be balanced, neither texts nor page number should be added in the upper or lower margin of the sheet. Please verify that the page size is A4.
- Accepted papers in ‚ÄúTechnological Forum‚ÄĚ category will be included in the proceedings of the Congress and will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for review and possible publication in Elektron journal (indexed in various databases).
- The manuscript should be submitted through Easychair in pdf format, entering authors information, the abstract in plain text, the chosen category (indicate preferably only one or at most two categories), keywords and topic.
- In order to be accepted, the papers should be within the scope of the conference, they must be original, they should not have been presented elsewhere, and the text should be clear, coherent and written in Spanish or English.
- ALL accepted works will be exhibited in poster mode during the event. The authors will present an A1 size poster (594mm x 841mm).
- In addition, during the Congress the best works will be selected as ‚ÄúHighlighted‚ÄĚ and will be invited to give an oral presentation.