The Argentine Congress of Embedded Systems (CASE) is a congress on embedded systems that is held within the scope of the Argentine Symposium of Embedded Systems (SASE) since 2011. Every year it receives dozens of research and development works, in different categories. More about CASE.
The next edition of the Argentine Congress of Embedded Systems, CASE2023, will be held at the Universidad Nacional del Sur (UNS) and the Universidad Tecnol├│gica Nacional (FRBBUTN) of Bah├şa Blanca, Argentina on August 10 and 11, 2023
Remember that participation, as well as article publication, is free of charge as every year!
CASE has a panel of reviewers from universities in Latin America who contribute their valuable knowledge. It also has a panel of specialists “Topic Chairs” in charge of coordinating the reviews according to the theme of each manuscript. The reviews are carried out using the double-blind modality where both authors and reviewers remain anonymous with each other.
Information for Authors
- Call For Papers 2023: CFP CASE 2023
- Papers accepted as “Articles” will be invited to present an extended version to┬áIEEE Embedded Systems Letters┬ájournal.
- The participation as well as article publication is free of charge.
- Papers accepted as “Article” and “Technical Forum” are invited to present an extended version to Elektron journal (Indexed in different publications databases).
- Guidelines for Publication and Manuscript Format here.