The manuscripts submitted to CASE were subjected to a double-blind peer review, correction, and rebuttal process. In this way, 15 papers were selected in the Article modality, 31 in the Technological Forum modality and 12 in the Report modality, out of a total of 65 submitted manuscripts.
The congress modality was hybrid, allowing the virtual and face-to-face participation of authors and attendees. The works that were highlighted were presented in oral sessions in 15-minute talks, plus 5 minutes of questions. The presentations were made in person within the SASE sessions at the Sergio Karakachoff Graduate Center.
Video projections were made presenting the works of between 8 and 10 minutes. They can be found on the CASE channel. The authors were connected virtually to interact with attendees and answer questions.
There were also poster sessions in which the authors were present to answer questions.
ON-SITE ORAL SESSIONS CASE2022: Room 204
VIRTUAL SESSIONS CASE2022: Room 205
Organizing Committee, Collaborators and Institutions
You can meet the members of the permanent organizing committee at the following link: Organizing Committee (contact). Below you will find information on the organizing committee of this edition, collaborators and information on the institutions that support the 2022 edition of CASE.
Local organizing committee
● Ing. Gerardo Sager (UNLP)
- Bioengineering: Eng. Juan Manuel Reta (UNER)
- Communications and Protocols: Eng. Ignacio Zaradnik (UNLaM)
- FPGA, HDL and ASIC: Eng. Salvador Tropea (INTI)
- Implementation of Embedded Systems: Dr. Julio Dondo (UNSL)
- Artificial Intelligence: Eng. Yoel López (FIUBA)
- IoT: Ing. Lorenzo H. Tabares (CEADEN)
- Open Source Hardware: Mg. Eng. Sergio Burgos (UTN-FRP)
- DSPs: Ing. Alejandro Furfaro (UTN-FRBA)
- Robotics: Eng. Claudio Verrastro (CNEA)
- Embedded Software: Dr. Ricardo Cayssials (UNS)
Amado, Martín Hugo
Arizaga, Juan Antonio
Barrangú, Juan Pablo
Burgos, Enrique Sergio
Cazarez-Castro, Nohe Ramon
Cebedio, Maria Celeste
Comas, Diego Sebastián
De Micco, Luciana
Garcia Inza, Mariano
Gayoso, Carlos Arturo
Heredia, Martín Alejandro
Hernandez Tabares, Lorenzo
Lopresti, Raúl Eduardo
Lozada Castillo, Norma
Pulido-Luna, Jesus R.
Rabioglio, Lucas Andrés
Reta, Juan Manuel
Sanca, Gabriel Andrés
Uriz, Alejandro J.
Vaca, Gonzalo Nahuel
Zacchigna, Federico G.